2015年3月29日星期日

Revisit

      I looked over my Slogs this week and find out there's nothing much to talk about.
      I'll talk about the first slog about why geeks should write. That one was a five-minute work and I did not realize that this will be marked so strictly. I did not think about it very critically.
      Geeks write to record, to communicate. That's my claim in the first slog. And now I think I need one more, writing helps geeks think. I got that thought when I was doing my slog. Writing helps me clear my thoughts and gets me organized. While writing, I found out things I knew and thing I didn't know as I was going over everything in my mind. Writing about things I knew helps me review, writing about thing I don't know makes me learn.
      That's how I felt about my slog. During the strike, my slog was the only extra thing beside the lecture. I wrote about things happened in the lectures and I gained better understanding of the course.

没有评论:

发表评论